There are thousands of interesting things such as irresistible perfumes, magical powders and probably hundreds of mirrors. This is all strategically placed there so that you can forget your limited budget when you walk into these temples of beauty. That is why you are not to blame, when you walk in to buy just some nail polish and you end spending way to much…
1. THE WELCOMING
It’s not your fault that the cream you bought for below your eyes costs more than 200 dollars or something even more expensive. Since the moment you walked into the perfume shop it looked you up and said to you “Buy me”! Well you can be relieved because that really is the case. The people who have a sharper eye and a well-developed deduction technique will notice that the more expensive, glamorous products are always at the very entrance of the perfume shop. There is a good reason for it and that is always being the first thing at reach, because let us face it they are from the excellent top notch companies which give remarkable results. Still, if you have breaks and a limited budget dive deeper into the back section.
2. DO SHOPPING BY SAMPLES
You can get a sample from the most of the brands, which you can try once at home before you decide whether to purchase it or not. Most of them give you 1 to 7 ml pack depending if it’s a liquid powder or skincare products.
3. ABRUPT CHOICES
Abrupt choices are usually made at the register. This usually happens because you have not made a list of things you only need to buy there.
4. THE PERFUME GIRL
Everybody notices the beautiful girls that are walking around offering a free taste of the new irresistible perfume. They are the secret weapon of the companies because they increase their sales up to 35 %. Discounts are good for increasing sales too, but they don’t have the same percentage or effect as the girl.
5. IT’S ALL ABOUT THE PACKAGING
Companies sell you a certain lifestyle with their product. The better the decorations of that style the bigger the chances of you buying it. As an example there was a research that showed that excellent window displays can increase the sales by 110 % in just two weeks.
6. SIMPLE RULES HOW TO SAVE WHEN YOU SHOP
· Rule number one you have to make list of the most necessary things you need
· Rule number two, check your money budget and your limits to spend money
· The rule number three is to try to follow the previous rules
· Mark the most important things in your list with red pen or marker and be sure that they are checked from the list before any other item
· Check more places before you make a decision where and by which price you’ll buy the same product
· This is the most important rule: don’t over max your credit card!